Do you need a Do-Your-Own face painting kit?
What if you haven't found children entertainers yet, or it would be too expensive? I am sure there are talented teachers on your staff or a volunteer mum in your community, who would be happy to do some face painting at your party or event with a do-your-own face painting kit. To avoid unexpected surprises, it is important to understand the risks about face paints...
Did you know...?
Many face paint contains carcinogens and other toxins that can be absorbed trough the child's skin. These products can cause a range of health issues from skin irritation to cancer. Click here to read more...
Our set includes everything you need!
- Mehron Paradise 8-colour Face Paint Palette (content 56g) Back, Red, Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Brow
It contains a mirror and a filbert brush.
- TAG #2 round face painter brush
- TAG holographic glitter in re-closable plastic container
- Spray bottle
- Synthetic sponge (makes two halves)
+ FREE "5 tips you should know before you start face painting" (pdf)
+ FREE shipping within NZ
Why choose our kit?
We have created a professional kit for parents, teachers who care about the health of their little guests.
- same brand what the professional face painters use
- safe for the skin and the child`s health
- high quality, water based product
- vivid and brilliant colours, high pigment content
- contains: Chamomile, Glycerin, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E
- easy to apply and remove with water
- last for years
- special glitter safe for the skin and for the eyes
“The face paint is beautiful – the texture is lovely, it smells great, and the colors mix well. The brushes that Happy Kids supplied really helped me to do a great job first go! I would definitely recommend this kit to any mum who is wanting to play at doing a bit of face painting and wants to know that the paint they are using is safe, good quality and gives you the results you want!”